Locks & Bonds Tape Extensions are the EASIEST and FASTEST way to add extensions without damage to your own hair.
Great for Salons and Stylists, less time…more installs! Be more creative with custom colors with tapes extensions!
- Tape extensions will remain attached to your hair for 2 months or longer if applied correctly.
- Use with L&B Ultra-Bond Tape Tabs or Tape Rolls.
- Available in 2 lengths: 22″ (56cm) and 18″ (46cm)
- Because the tape is so flat, they can be worn very high up on the head. This is perfect for us ladies with fine-thin hair.
- L&B Tape Extensions are made from the same finest European Texture Cuticle Intact Remy Hair that many know from our I-Tips.
- Tape Extensions are easy to apply and remove again without damage to hair.
- Remove quickly and easily with 70-90% pure rubbing alcohol available in any drug store.
- L&B Tape hair can be washed and styled any way you like. Holds curls great.
- L&B strips are wider than most brands at 2″ (5 cm). Most all other brands are only 1.5″. This means a faster install less fussing about. Also more flexiblity in cutting the tape-tips to fit around the hair-line, since they can easily be cut in half to smaller 1″ strips.
- They are also pre-taped and ready to install by simply removed the white-backing from tape.
- Choose different colors for custom effects! Since two tape extension are always worn together as a “sandwich”, use one color for the top tape and a contrasting color for the bottom tape for highlights or lowlights.
- Packaged in packs of 10 strips (total 20″ of tape hair) to make choosing different colors more flexible and easier. You will not be left with too many of one color that you may not need.
- 35 to 40 grams of hair per pack. IMPORTANT: Always know how many grams are in a pack before purchasing. Eventhough some companes may say they have 20 strips, the total grams per pack may be less!
Compare L&B prices with other brands by always checking the total hair weight and length per pack.
If a brand does not mention how many grams per pack, always ask before you buy. Many will seem better priced, but will have less weight (less hair) per pack