Copper Micro Tubes for installing I-Tip Hair Extensions (also called cylinders, beads or links)
- Approx. 200 rings per jar (jar is filled by weight, number of rings may be from 185 to 205)
- All L&B micro beads are made to top notch quality with smooth edges. Careful with cheap no-name brand that may have rough, jagged and sharp edges
- Micro Tubes are longer than standard Micro Rings, but copper material is thinner and lighter – but they are used and installed in the same way. Because of the added length, they grip well.
- Micro Tubes are made of copper and therefore light in weight and easy to clamp shut. Once installed. They also lay nice and flat. They have a little “lip” on the bottom which makes it easy to thread the extensions into the cylinder
- Micro Tubes will hold the extension place firmly until you remove them. Will hold 2 to 4 months depending on how long you want to keep the extensions in. Easy to install and remove without damage to your own hair.
- Copper Tubes do not have a silicone lining.
L&B Tip: When choosing the color, choose a color similar to the bonding of your hair extensions. If in doubt, always choose the darker color as it will be less detectable than if it is too light.
L&B Tip: If you are using 2 or more colors for your hair extensions, you may need an extra jar of Copper Micro Tubes to fit both colors. Example: If you choose brown and blonde extensions, you will need 2 jars of rings…one in brown and one in blonde.
L&B Tip: If you need a Micro Ring Tool Kit which includes the tools need to install micro rings.