- Screw threading on the inside wall to prevent slippage
- Smallest ring. Smaller than silicone rings
- Approx. 200 rings per jar (jar is filled by weight, number of rings may be from 185 to 210)
- Micro Ring Links will hold the extension place firmly until you remove them. Will hold 2 to 4 months depending on how long you want to keep the extensions in
- All L&B rings have smooth, rounded top and bottom edges
No jagged, sharp-cut metal ends that can saw on hair as can happen with cheap rings
- Grooved rings do not have a silicone lining, but have an anti-slip screw thread inside
- Easy to install and even easier to remove without damage to your own hair.
L&B Tip: For thinner hair or a tight fitting ring/bead, use smaller 4mm rings (always use smallest ring possible). If not sure which size is good for you, we recommend having both sizes and always use the smallest ring that will still fit the bond.
L&B Tip: When choosing the color, choose a color similar to the bond color of your extensions. The bond will usually be slightly darker than the hair color. If in doubt, always choose the darker color as it will be less detectable than if it is too light.
L&B Tip: If you are using 2 or more colors for your hair extensions, you may need an extra jar of Screw Micro Rings to fit both colors! Example: If you choose brown and blonde extensions, you will need 2 jars of rings, one in brown and one in blonde. Also, it is a good idea to have an extra jar on hand for incase you want to redo a section, or, to replace strands.