MULTI-USE HAIR EXTENSION PLIERS FOR MICRO BEADS / RINGS / TUBES
Perfect pliers for single-strand hair extensions done with Micro Beads/Rings/Tubes.
The secret to this tool is that the ridges on the front of the jaw surface are placed so that when clamping the rings, the created grooves will go horizontally across the ring or tube which eliminates slippage. These pliers will also remove the rings by prying them open again with the round opening feature.
Also the perfect pliers for removing hot fusion bonds. Simply soak the bond in acetone and crush the bond with these strong pliers to pulverize the bond to remove the strand.
These Multi-Use Hair Extension Pliers have several features which make them a great choice.
- Ergonomically angled design reduces fatigue
- Made from surgical-grade stainless steel
- Micro rings can be re-used with this tool, as rings are re-opened into the round position again
- Wide clamping surface for no-fuss and fiddling when clamping micro rings / beads / tubes
- Clamping surface has ridges which will lightly crimp micro rings for better hold
- Also includes a Smooth clamping surface
- U-shaped clamping
- Excellent tool to remove keratin glued-in bonds. Will easily crack opened keratin bonds that have been soaked in remover
- Heavy-duty, yet light-weight and durable
- Stainless steel spring function which automatically re-opens plier mouth position after each crimping
No returns are possible accessories like tools, rings or Tape Tabs/Rolls. All of these sales are final.