CUSTOM-MADE MACHINE, HAND-TIED, and GENIUS WEFTS
CREATE YOUR OWN GORGEOUS COLOR-COMBINATIONS WITH L&B CUTICLE HAIR!
Great News for all of our customers that love our hair and want one piece WEFTS which can be installed via the NBR (natural beaded row method), sewn in, microrings or glue method.
Available in your choice of:
-Blended Mixes (piano)
- One Weft available in any length from 12″ to 36″ !!! (31cm to 91cm)
- Each weft has approx. 100 grams of hair
- Made with the same quality European straight hair texture that we use in our I-Tip Extensions and Seamless Tape Extensions.
- 100% Real Remy or Virgin Human Hair with intact cuticles.
Only L&B hair is used. We never source from other suppliers.
- Machine Wefts sewn by us with TLC
- Natural looking real 100% human hair, with hair of all lengths per weft, just like real hair for a real hair look. Don’t be fooled by so-called fake “double-drawn” hair. (Want to know more about this? Just ask us!)
- Our Remy hair curls easily. Often holds a curl or wave for days.
- These wefts will be hand-made just for you! Production and delivery time can take approx. 14 business days (perhaps longer if we have a lot of orders backlogged) but we will try to be as fast as we can!
- Please Note that all custom orders are final. Orders may not be changed or canceled once ordered, nor returned or exchanged as they are all custom-made items.
- All custom orders will be shipped with Signature Confirmation as we may ship before you expect this shipment. We will ship with SC for your protection because of increased mailbox theft issues since online ordering has become so popular.
How to order with the drop-down boxes above:
Choose the length, from 12″ to 36″ length:
Remember that the longer the hair, the thinner it may be at the ends and the more hair you will need for a full-head install.
The difference between 100 grams of 12″ hair vs 100 grams of 36″ hair for an install is huge. 100 grams is enough for 12″ full-head, but 100 grams of 36″ will not be enough for a full-head of hair extensions.
The most popular length is 18″ which reaches to mid back (bra-strap) on an average high torso. The sides will always appear shorter as they are clipped above the ears.
When choosing the length, be sure to order them long enough in case a trim to neaten up the ends is desired.
The longer the hair is…the shorter the weft width will be, since all wefts are 100 grams of hair regardless of length.
Select if you want a solid color or a blend
***Check out all of our colors, streaks/highlights and available in tape hair for inspiration here
A L&B color ring can be ordered here
COLOR RING ON LOAN:
It is also possible to order a color ring on loan, and return it within 10 business days for a $28 refund if returned in original condition (shipping costs will apply). For more info, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that since this is real 100% human hair, there can be slight fluctuations in colors from batch to batch. There is just no way to get the exact same color pigment each time and for each batch of human hair. We do come very, very close, but we have to mention this possibility. Also, monitors and cameras can alter color perception.
IMPORTANT FACT ABOUT COLOR #60: Color #60 Lightest Blonde is not a white blonde/platinum. It is a lightest blonde color level. It can be toned into other lightest blonde shades with toners if so desired.
For the 2-color or 3-color streaks/highlights:
For the streaks/highlights, the colors will alternate slightly randomly with streaks being thin, approx. 1/4” wide or less…not chunky streaks. If you want chunky streaks, please ask us.
Two color blends will have 50% each color.
If you would like MORE of one color than another, for example MORE light blonde than light ash brown, then choose the 3 color blend and choose 2 x #60 and 1 x #10 for 2/3rds light blonde and 1/3 light brown.
Or the reverse if you want more light ash brown, choose 1 x #60 and 2 x #10, it will be 1/3 #60 and 2/3rds #10.
Difference between Machine Weft vs. Hand-Tied Weft vs Genius Weft:
A Machine weft is a double or triple weft sewn together to make a thicker weft strand. They have more hair per inch than Hand-Tied or Genius Wefts which are very thin. Machine wefts can also be cut along the weft for shorter strips without unraveling. Hand-Tied wefts can not be cut as they will unravel. Hand-Tied Wefts are much more expensive, but the hair is NOT of higher quality. Genius Wefts are the best of both worlds! The track is even thinner than Hand-Tied, but the can also be cut without unraveling.
How to install a weft:
Machine wefts can be installed with glue like Liquid Gold, braid-sew technique, or micro ring (NBR) Natural Beaded Row Technique.
If you have any questions at all, contact us at email@example.com before ordering and we are more than happy to help!
*** We do not produce or offer Wavy hair as it is always double-processed and often will go straight after a few washes and generally has less longevity. Our hair is easily curled with a curling iron.
***IMPORTANT NOTICE: Depending on monitor settings, color may not look the same on each photo. Ideally a color ring will help. L&B is not responsible if color does not look similar to your monitor colors. There may be fluctuation from color batch to color batch as hair is a 100% natural product!
***All custom-made orders are final sales. No changes are possible after ordering. Returns or Exchanges are not possible as these are one-of-a-kind items.