CUSTOM KERATIN-TIPPED HAIR EXTENSIONS MADE JUST FOR YOU!
CREATE YOUR OWN GORGEOUS SOLIDS OR COLOR-COMBINATIONS!
Available in your choice of:
-2 Color Blends
- Keratin-Tipped Hair Extensions available in any length from 12″ to 36″ (31cm to 91cm)
- Available as I-Tips (used with micro-beads), U-Tips or Flat-Tips (used for hot fusion installation)
- Made with our quality European straight hair texture.
- 100% Real Remy Human Hair with intact cuticles.
Only L&B hair is used. We never source from other suppliers.
- Natural looking real 100% human hair, with hair of all lengths per strand, just like real hair for a real hair look. Don’t be fooled by so-called fake “double-drawn” hair. (Want to know more about this? Just ask us!)
- Our Remy hair curls easily. Often holds a curl or wave for days.
- Made with our special Italian Keratin (the same keratin we use on our in-stock I-Tips)
- Minimum order is 4 packs for custom-made I-Tips
- Keratin I-Tips are approximately 1.5mm diameter and 1cm long
- Thickness of a strand is based on the ratio of 1 gram per strand for 22″ length hair.
Shorter lengths will have a bit less hair, and longer lengths a bit more to keep the same ratio of hair per strand.
- These extensions will be hand-made just for you! Production and delivery time can take approx. 14 business days (perhaps longer if we have a lot of orders back-logged) but we will try to be as fast as we can!
***Please Note that all custom orders are final sales.
They may not be changed once ordered, nor returned or exchanged as they are all custom-made items.
How to order with the drop-down boxes above:
Choose the length, from 12″ to 36″ length:
Remember that the longer the hair, the thinner it may be at the ends and the more hair you will need for a full-head install.
The difference between 100 grams of 12″ hair vs 100 grams of 36″ hair for an install is huge. 100 grams is enough for 12″ full-head, but 100 grams of 36″ will not be enough for a full-head of hair extensions.
The most popular length is 18″ which reaches to mid back (bra-strap) on an average high torso. The sides will always appear shorter as they are clipped above the ears.
When choosing the length, be sure to order them long enough in case a trim to neaten up the ends is desired.
Choose the kind of keratin tip:
There are three types of tips available: I-tips, aka stick tips, are used with micro rings and are clamped onto the hair. U-tips (aka nail tips) and Flat-tips are used in the “hot fusion” method and are heated and glued onto the user’s own hair. All the tips are made with the finest Italian keratin.
Select if you want a solid, blend, or ombre color style. Note that ombre colors are limited.
A color ring can be ordered here for real samples of colors
Please note that since this is real 100% human hair, there can be slight fluctuations in colors from batch to batch. There is just no way to get the exact same color pigment each time and for each batch of human hair. We do come very, very close, but we have to mention this possibility. Also, monitors and cameras can alter color perception.
IMPORTANT FACT ABOUT COLOR #60: Color #60 Lightest Blonde is not a white blonde/platinum. It is a lightest blonde color level. It can be toned into other lightest blonde shades with toners if so desired.
Choose Roots (solids and blends only):
All root colors are about 1-1.5″ from the weft down. Select Yes or No. If you select Yes, and additional Root Color option shall appear.
Choose a root color similar or slightly darker than your own root color.
Tip: Root colors do not have to exactly match your root hair color as they will be covered by your own hair, However, they are great because they offer darker hair at the roots so that the I-Tips are more undetectable, since dark hair is less noticeable than lighter hair.
If you have any questions at all, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering and we are more than happy to help!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Depending on monitor settings, color may not look the same on each photo. Ideally a color ring will help. L&B is not responsible if color does not look similar to your monitor colors. There may be fluctuation from color batch to color batch as hair is a 100% natural product!
All custom-made orders are final sales.
No returns or exchanges are possible as they are one-of-a-kind items.