CUSTOM-MADE CLIP-IN HAIR EXTENSIONS
Locks & Bonds Clip-Ins made just for you!
Create your own gorgeous color combinations with the SAME hair we use for our semi-permanent Tape and I-Tip Extensions!
Great News for all of our customers that love our hair and want clip-ins!
These are made with the exact same L&B hair we use for all of our semi-permanent Extensions, like our tape extensions and I-tips. Most companies use lower quality hair for clip-ins because they are not worn 24/7.
Available in your choice of:
-Blended Mixes (piano) up to 3 colors
- Clip-in Hair Extensions available in any length from 12″ to 36″ !!! (31cm to 91cm)
- Available in your choice of a:
9-Piece Set (Full Set)
- Made with the same quality European straight hair texture that we use in our I-Tip Extensions and Seamless Tape Extensions
- 100% Real Virgin Human Hair with intact cuticles.
Only L&B hair is used. We never source from other suppliers.
- NO skimpy 1 clip pieces in our sets.
(Everyone knows those pieces with just one clip don’t hold anyway.)
- Triple-Wefted and sewn by us with TLC
- The 9-Piece Clip-InSet has:
- 1 x 8″ weft (4 clips)
- 1 x 6″ weft (3 clips)
- 1 x 5″ weft (3 clips)
- 6 x 3″ weft (2 clips)
- The 5-Piece Clip-in Set has:
- 1 x 8″ weft (4 clips)
- 1 x 6″ weft (3 clips)
- 1 x 5″ weft (3 clips)
- 2 x 3″ weft (2 clips)
- We are one of the only companies that make clip-ins with the same hair used for semi-permanent hair extensions for best quality clip-ins.
- Natural looking real 100% human hair, with hair of all lengths per weft, just like real hair for a real hair look. Don’t be fooled by so-called fake “double-drawn” hair. (Want to know more about this? Just ask us!
- Super small flat clips are virtually undetectable, even if you have thin hair.
- Best U-Shaped clips available (we have tested them all)…with silicone for great hold.
- These clip-ins will be hand-made just for you! Production and delivery time can take approx. 14 business days (perhaps longer if we have a lot of orders backlogged) but we will try to be as fast as we can!
PRODUCTION CAN TAKE APPROX. 14 BUSINESS DAYS (more or less – do not count weekends, holidays or shipping time. These are made especially for you and will NOT ship right away like our other products. 14 business days are on average…It may take a few more days occasionally. We can not rush any orders.
- All custom orders will be shipped with Signature Confirmation as we may ship before you expect this shipment. We will ship with SC for your protection because of increased mailbox theft issues since online ordering has become so
- IMPORTANT: All custom-made orders are final.
Custom orders may not be changed or canceled once order is placed. No returns or exchanges are possible, as they are all custom-made items.
How to order with the drop-down boxes above:
STEP 1. Choose the desired amount of pieces from a 9-Piece Set, or 5-Piece Set.
STEP 2. Choose the length, from 12″ to 36″ length:
Remember that the longer the hair, the thinner it may be at the ends and the more hair you will need for a full-head install.
The difference between 100 grams of 12″ hair vs 100 grams of 36″ hair for an install is huge. 100 grams is enough for 12″ full-head, but 100 grams of 36″ will not be enough for a full-head of hair extensions.
The most popular length is 18″ which reaches to mid back (bra-strap) on an average high torso. The sides will always appear shorter as they are clipped above the ears.
When choosing the length, be sure to order them long enough in case a trim to neaten up the ends is desired.
IMPORTANT INFO ON GRAMS PER SET:
You will see how many grams of hair will be in your set when you choose the length in the drop-down box. The amount of grams is a standard amount for that length and works for 99% of our customers. IF however, you would like MORE grams for your set, send us an email! We can usually accommodate more hair if you would like. More hair will add to the price…short hair will be less than longer hair per gram. On average, it will be approx. $1.50 more per gram.
STEP 3. Choose Color Style:
Select if you want a solid, a blend, or ombre color style.
***Check out all of our colors, streaks/highlights and ombres available in tape hair for clip-in inspiration here
A L&B color ring can be ordered here
COLOR RING ON LOAN:
It is also possible to order a color ring on loan, and return it within 10 business days for a $28 refund if returned in original condition (shipping costs will apply). For more info, send us an email at [email protected]
Please note that since this is real 100% human hair, there can be slight fluctuations in colors from batch to batch. There is just no way to get the exact same color pigment each time and for each batch of human hair. We do come very, very close, but we have to mention this possibility. Also, monitors and cameras can alter color perception.
IMPORTANT FACT ABOUT COLOR #60: Color #60 Lightest Blonde is not a white blonde/platinum. It is a lightest blonde color level. It can be toned into other lightest blonde shades with toners if so desired.
STEP 4. Choosing Colors (Solid or Streaks/Highlights):
Select one color for a solid clip-in set. Root color is also possible in separate drop down box.
For the 2-color or 3-color streaks/highlights:
For the streaks/highlights, the colors will alternate slightly randomly with streaks being thin, approx. 1/4” wide or less…not chunky streaks. If you want chunky streaks, please ask us.
Two color blends will have 50% each color.
If you would like MORE of one color than another, for example MORE light blonde than light ash brown, then choose the 3 color blend and choose 2 x #60 and 1 x #10 for 2/3rds light blonde and 1/3 light brown.
Or the reverse if you want more light ash brown, choose 1 x #60 and 2 x #10, it will be 1/3 #60 and 2/3rds #10.
If you selected Roots, you will get an additional color option. The roots are approx. 1” to 1.5” long along the top of the weft.
STEP 4a. Choosing Ombre colors:
Ombre clip-ins are only available in 4 different color combinations: #1B/2/4, #2/6/8, #7/16/24, and #10/24/60. These combinations are the same as found in our tape extensions.
Each color will be approximately 1/3 the full length. For example if 18″ length is ordered, each color will be approx. 6″ in length with a gradual fade.
STEP 5. Choosing Roots:
All root colors are about 1-1.5″ from the weft down. Select Yes or No.
For Single Colors: If you select Yes, and additional Root Color option shall appear.
For 2- or 3-color:
Choose a root color similar or slightly darker than your own root color.
Tip: Root colors do not have to exactly match your root hair color as they will be covered by your own hair, However, they are great because they offer darker hair at the roots so that the weft and clips are more undetectable, since dark hair is less noticeable than lighter hair.
If you have any questions at all, contact us at [email protected] before ordering and we are more than happy to help!
***IMPORTANT NOTICE: Depending on monitor settings, color may not look the same on each photo. Ideally a color ring will help. L&B is not responsible if color does not look similar to your monitor colors. There may be fluctuation from color batch to color batch as hair is a 100% natural product!
- Please Note that all custom orders are final and may not be changed or canceled once ordered or returned as they are all custom-made items.